Top Social

Still waiting, but decided to take a vacation!

April 7, 2009

March 26, 2009 to March 30, 2009 016

We have not heard anything back for Dr. Schoffner’s office yet.  I was told to call them today if we have not heard anything back, I did but was unable to speak with the office manager.  We are going to continue to hurry up and wait!  My sister told me not to pray for patience because you know who will play tricks on you.  Instead pray for strength.  Is patience or the lack  there of some kind of ongoing  joke in heaven?  I am my father’s daughter and lord knows patience does not run in our family!

March 26, 2009 to March 30, 2009 004

It is spring break for our kiddos this week and we have all decided to take a break!  Drew has taken the week off as well! Originally we had plans to visit my sister in Florida, but for many reasons that was just not possible.  So we are taking a vacation at home this week.  I’ve said this before,  the accommodations just can’t be beat!  We have high hopes of taking the kids to D.C. to see the cherry blossoms and the monuments, watching movies, sleeping in and staying in our PJ’s all day, going to the park, riding bikes, celebrating Megan’s sixth birthday tomorrow, getting a pet fish, planting our garden, dying Easter eggs, getting a few home projects started and hopefully finished, and just making memories that will last a lifetime!

March 26, 2009 to March 30, 2009 015

I will post more about our life’s events when they happen.  Keep praying and thinking positively, it helps!

Post Comment