Top Social

Help Us Find a Cure!

March 26, 2010

Blogging has been such a wonderful way for us to share our life experiences.  We have met some wonderful families all across the country and world who share many of our experiences, as they too are living the Mito life.  Several weeks ago a fellow Mito mommy, Amber Greenawalt, contacted me about a video she wanted to make to help raise awareness of Mitochondrial Disease.  I think she did a wonderful job!!!   You may recognize a special little red head of ours in the video.

To help us find a cure for Lucy Grace and the many others suffering from Mitochondrial Disease please support the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation, www.umdf.org.

 

Post Comment
Heidi said...

LOVE the video, I saw a lot of familiar faces! Too funny about the song by coldplay. I created a montage for Jacks 4th Birthday with the same song, it just fits! {Ive added it to my blog at the bottom} Of course this was before our diagnoses and his muscle biopsy. I think its time to update, you think?!

Lots of hugs for Lucy tonight--
Heidi & Jack.