Top Social

Still here...

October 23, 2013

The past few weeks have been a blur...



Today we're spending the day at the hospital filling Lucy's tank with some blood product.  Blood transfusions take a l-o-n-g time! Once the blood actually hangs I know we have about four hours to go.  Before that it can take hours to get her type and screen back and have the blood bank process the blood.  I'm not complaining, just sharing a bit about the process.  I'll gladly sit through hours and hours of transfusions if that's what it takes to keep our girl going.  Thank you to all who donate blood, we appreciate you!

I have so many things I want to document here.  I am just going to have to sit down sometime in the very near future and write a random "here's where we are in our life at the current time post",  but today while I watch blood drip every so slowly into my little one's body I am working on a post because I want to share something with you about something special coming up in our life.

Stay tuned...

In the mean time thanks for checking in on us and for your thoughts, prayers, love and support!
Post Comment