Top Social

Good Night Lucy Goosey

January 16, 2010

Nov 1, 2008 to Mar 25, 2009 605

I thought I’d share something cute and funny with you tonight, since I left you yesterday with such a informative post. 

Me:  “Kids come and say good night to Lucy, she’s  going down.” (We often use this terminology to describe putting Lucy to bed, it reminds us of something a sports team would say to their opponents just before the big game.  Putting Lucy to sleep is like “the big game”, sleep is on the line and you never know what the outcome will be until the morning.  Do you wake feeling rested or more tired then when you went to bed?)

Nov 1, 2008 to Mar 25, 2009 618

Megan: “Good night Lucy Goosey, see you in the morning, but not before I see you in my dreams.”  She then leans over and kisses her sister on the forehead.

Lucy makes a smooching sound with her binky still in her mouth.

Nov 1, 2008 to Mar 25, 2009 631

Sophie: “Good night Goose, see ya in the morn, not before I see ya in my dreams-haaaaaaaaa!” She leans over and kisses her sister on the cheek.

Sophie: “Mommy!”

Me: “Yes, Sophie…”

Sophie: “Mommy, I kissed Lucy on the cheek (as opposed to her preferred method of smooching her smack dab in the middle of her kisser) because …you know… I have the hiccups and I didn’t want to give Lucy my hiccups! :)

We are very cautious not to spread germs or hiccups in our house. :)

Post Comment