Top Social

Second verse same as the first, a little bit louder and a little bit worse...

September 19, 2013
This morning Dr. R and I were discussing how today could not have come at a better time.  Lucy is not feeling well and is need of having this procedure done today!

Lucy has pancreatitis already, yesterdays lab work is telling.  We are going to have to monitor her labs very closely after this procedure.

We arrived at Hopkins around noon and I kissed Lucy good night around 3:00pm and left her in the wonderful capable hands of GI team at Hopkins.  With her eyes shut and an oxygen mask around her mouth, and my ear close to her she asked me to sleep in the chair next to her :).  FYI she asks me to sleep in the chair in her room e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y! 

Dr. O did not hesitate to say to us very eloquently that this is the right thing to do. 
Post Comment