Top Social

She's worth a cure...

September 11, 2013

(Picture from Last year's walk.)

I know, I know...it's been a while.  I promise a more detailed update really soon, because believe me there's a lot I have to write about.  But for today I have very important matter to talk about...

I am sooooo behind in announcing this, but better late than never...right!?!

It's that time of year again when we join together to show our support for those affected by Mitochondrial Disease...

Please Join us for the Annual UMDF Energy for Life Walkathon to be held on 
Saturday, September 28th, 2013
at the Camdem River sharks Stadium
Registration begins at 7:30am with the walk to start at 9:00am

You can sign up here, or by clicking on Lucy's team logo or the Energy for Life logo on the left sidebar of our blog.  Any of these options will link you to our team page "For the Love of Lucy".  There you can sign up to join our team, or be a virtual walker if you live far away from us.  Either way we would very much welcome your support.  Note you must register as an individual, no family registrations please (this allows us to count everyone!).

She's worth a cure, don't you think!





Post Comment