Top Social

Never lose hope…

February 26, 2011

When we woke up, and I use the term woke up very loosely as we had another horrible night, our nurse told me that Lucy was eighth on the add on list for surgery today.  Eighth…I was not going to hold my breath that this was going to get done today.  Dr. R came in and promised me that Dr. D would get her done today sometime between 2:30 and 3:00.  As he and I were talking our nurse came in and told us that surgery was ready for her now (11 am).  Dr. R contacted our social worker to say let’s work at getting them home tonight!  I love that everyone here wants the same thing we do…for us to go home and resume living life as a family of six.  Never lose hope…

Post Comment
Heidi said...

(((HUGS))) I think of you often, such a rough couple weeks for you all. I hope youre home right now!Continued prayers and always lots of hugs for your girl-
Heidi & Jack.