Top Social

I am on my way to bed, honest I am!

February 18, 2009
Just a quick post to let you all know that we are doing better this week. My mom is here and telling me to go to bed, so I am going to make this very short. Lucy's illness from last week is so much better. She no longer has a fever and that makes all of us so happy! Megan lost her second tooth last week in the middle of Lucy's fever week and I have not yet snapped a picture of that toothless wonder to share with you all. I'll have to get one in the morning when she is awake and happy. Sophie is happy that my mom is hear to give her that extra attention she so craves. I'm not sure that I can tell you anything new about Jack this week. He is, as Jack would say if you asked him, GREAT! Drew and I were able to go out for a Valentines dinner with Lucy of course on Friday night. Our friends watched the other kids for us so that we could get out even if it was with Lucy.
That's all for tonight, good night.
Post Comment